Sebastian Vettel, the Red Bull driver on 27 October 2013 won the Formula One Indian Grand Prix 2013 at Buddha International Circuit. This is the third continuous victory of Vettel in the Indian Grand Prix. This is the tenth victory of the season of Vettle and thirty sixth victory of his career. He won the race almost 30 seconds ahead of NIco Rosberg of Mercedes. Romain Grosjean of Lotus was placed at third position.
With this victory, Vettel became the quadruple champion and joined the group of legends like Michael Schumacher, Juan Manuel Fangio and Alain Prost. He is only the third to do it in a row after Juan Manuel Fangio and Michael Schumacher. He is the also the youngest quadruple champion, as Sumacher was of 32 when he achieved the fete, Fangio was of 45 and Prost was of 38.
About Sebastian Vettel
• Sebastian Vettel is a German formulae one racing driver and at present he is driving for the Red Bull a Austrian racing team
• At present he is the world champion as he won the Championship in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
• He was born on 3 July 1987
• While driving for Red Bull in 2009, he finished as the season as the youngest ever World Driver’s Championship runner-up
• He became the youngest driver, who won the World Drivers’ Championship in 2010 and the same year he helped Red Bull to win the first team’s World Constructors Championship