GK Questions with answers on Geography India - Drainage System Set IX
GK Questions with answers on Geography India - Drainage System Set IX in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions that will help you to attune and equipped for different competitive examinations.
1. Find out the odd pair.
A. Indus River: Astor
B. Jhelum: Lidar
C. Chenab: Ranjit Sagar
D. Ravi: Thein Dam
2. Match the following from Set I to Set II
Set I Set II
1. Ravi (Parushni) a. Rakash Tal
2. Beas b. Tubul Project
3. Jhelum c. Pong Reservoir
4. Sutlej d. Ranjit Sagar
1 2 3 4
A. d c b a
B. a b c d
C. d c b a
D. a c b d
3. Which of the following river originates from Annasagar in Ajmer district and disappears in Rann of Katchh?
4. Hundru Waterfall is located on which of the Follwing River?
5. Which of the following river is not the tributary of Mahanadi?
6. India's highest Dam i.e. Bhakra Nangal Dam is constructed on which river?
7. Find out the correct match:
A. Durgapur- Hugli
B. Hyderabad -Musi
C. Surat - Alaknanda
D. Badrinath- Krishna
8. Which of the following river form Jog/Gersoppa?
9. Nagarjuna Sagar and Alamatti Dams are constructed on which river?
10. Which of the following flows by the combination of flow of Wardha and Wainganga?