National Tourism Day 2023: Wishes, Messages, Theme, Slogan, Greetings, Quotes and more to share on this day
National Tourism Day 2023: It is observed on 25 January across the country annually to highlight the role of the tourism sector in the economy of the country as a whole. It is celebrated by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India under the aegis of 'Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav', the 75-week grand celebration that was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, to mark 75 years of India's Independence.
India has a rich cultural heritage that attracts various foreign tourists. No doubt, India has a remarkable position due to magnificent places that are popular as tourist destinations across the world. The theme of National Tourism Day 2023 is yet not announced.
National Tourism Day 2023: Quotes
1. "Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” -
"Take only memories, leave only footprints". - Chief Seattle
5. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” - Gustave Flaubert
6. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
7. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all”. - Helen Keller
8. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Unknown
9. “He who does not travel does not know the value of men.” – Moorish proverb
10. “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
11. “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.” - Mark Twain
12. “The best journeys in life are those that answer questions you never thought to ask.” - Rich Ridgeway
13. “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” – Eugene Fodor
14. ” The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.”- Marcel Proust
15. “Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember and remember more than I have seen.” - Benjamin Disraeli
16. “He who is outside his door has the hardest part of his journey behind him.” – Dutch Proverb
17. He who would travel happily must travel light.” – Antoine de St. Exupery
18. “The journey is the destination.” – Dan Eldon
19. “To travel is to evolve.” – Pierre Bernardo
20. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
READ| National Tourism Day 2023: Know its Objectives, Significance, and Celebration here
National Tourism Day 2023: Wishes and Messages
1. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. Happy Tourism Day!
2. Happy National Tourism Day to those who have turned into great storytellers with innumerable unforgettable memories of traveling.
3. Every year, travel to a place where you have never been before. Happy National Tourism Day!
4. Warm wishes to everyone on the occasion of National Tourism Day.
5. Fortunate are those who get to travel and see the world. Happy National Tourism Day!
6. May you get ample opportunities in life to travel.
7. Celebrating the heroes of the tourism industry who try their best to make us feel at home.
8. Travel, explore, know, to learn! Happy National Tourism Day!
9. On this National Tourism Day, we must take a moment to appreciate the tour guides who live on tourism but can not afford it.
10. On this National Tourism Day, cheers to those who love to travel and observe the serene beauty of Nature.