RRB NTPC Result 2016 against advt CEN 03/2015 is round the corner! Result expectants can expect it anytime soon! The RRB NTPC result will be available online. Get all the information about expected date for declaration of result, probable cut off marks and the region wise merit list.
RRB NTPC result 2016 will be declared for various technical and non-technical posts. For the non-technical posts the merit list will be based on the marks obtained in the CBT (Computer based test) and document verification. However for Junior Accounts Assistant, Senior Clerk and Senior Time Keeper the Railway Recruitment Board will conduct typing skill test. Aptitude test will be held for Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant posts. The recruitment to the above mentioned posts was held for 18252 vacancies in RRB through advertisement no. CEN 03/2015
The total number 18252 posts notified by RRB through CEN 03/2015, are available in the different regions/ zones of RRB. The entire process of scrutinizing the candidates for the non technical posts in RRB (exam, skill test, aptitude test and document verification) will be done by the individual RRBs.)
Since the day of completion of the examination, there have been numerous news going viral online regarding the RRB NTPC result 2016. Recently the Board authorities have put rest to the speculations by announcing that the result declaration is “under confidential process”. Here’s what the official notification released by RRB Allahabad says about CEN 03/2015
The online CBT examination comprised of 100 questions. Each question carries specified marks for every correct answer. Every negative answer carries a penalty of 1/3 marks. Overall score will be decided on the score obtained in the RRB NTPC examination. The Board will set a cut off and only those candidates who score above that will be declared as qualified.
In the typing test, candidates should be able to type at least 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi. For typing skill test the number of candidates will be eight times the vacancy available. For Aptitude test, the number of candidates shortlisted will also be eight times the vacancy; more details can be found here
Typing skill test is of qualifying nature and the merit list drawn will have the marks of CBT only. Whereas in aptitude test accounts for 30% of the weightage in merit list. The rest 70% will be based on CBT.
The last procedure is document verification, in which candidates are required to product their original certificates before the Board. Around 50% of the candidates are empanelled and are sought in case of shortage.
As mentioned above the entire recruitment process for the 18252 vacancies will be done by the individual RRBs. Hence the result will be declared by the individual RRBs. Candidates who have appeared for the post can find the list of all the participating RRBs for the declaration of the RRB NTPC Result 2016:
|Name of RRBs||Official Website|
After the declaration of the much sought after RRB NTPC Result 2016, the Board will gear up its preparation for conducting the skill tests, aptitude tests and document verification. It is most likely that the Board will schedule the examinations in different phases and will intimate the respective candidates simultaneously.
The UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2018 admit cards have been released by the Central Board of Secondary Education on the official website, i.e. cbsenet.nic.in.
The KEAM Rank list 2018 for admission to Kerala engineering, pharmacy, medical and allied courses for the year have been released on Wednesday (today) at the official website cee.kerala.gov.in.
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka or COMEDK 2018 Result has been declared on the official website, i.e. comedk.org.