Acharyashree Bhikshu Government Hospital invited application for the recruitment to the post of Junior Resident and Senior Resident. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 May 2017.
- Closing date for receipt of application: 11 May 2017
Date for interview:
- Senior Resident: 18 May 2017
- Junior Resident: 16 May 2017
Acharyashree Bhikshu Government Hospital Vacancy Details
- Senior Residents: 37 Posts
- Gynae & Obs: 08 Posts
- Paedatrics: 05 Posts
- Orthopedics: 04 Posts
- Surgery: 04 Posts
- Medicine: 06 Posts
- Anesthesia: 05 Posts
- Radiology: 01 Posts
- Emergency: 02 Posts
- Eye: 01 Post
- Ent: 01 Post
- Junior Resident: 33 Posts
- Junior Resident (Dental): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts
- Senior Resident: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma from a recognized university & enrolled with Delhi Medical Council with Post Graduate. Degree/Diploma.
- Junior Resident: MBBS Degree from a Recognized University and registered with Delhi Medical Council and must have completed their Internship by the closing date and not earlier than 11.05.2015. BDS for JR Dental and registered with Delhi Dental Council.
Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
Gen/OBC: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- in the form of Bank Draft of drawn in favour of Medical Superintendent ABG Hospital “PAYABLE AT NEW DELHI”.
SC/ST: No fee.
How to Apply for Acharyashree Bhikshu Government Hospital Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and drop the application along with other necessary documents in the Box placed in Estt. Section (IIIrd Floor) at Govt. Of National Capital Territory of Delhi Acharyashree Bhikshu Government Hospital on or before 11 May 2017.