Ayurveda Central Research Institute(ACRI) invited applications for the post of SRF (Ay.), Data Entry Operator, MTS, Consultant Bio-Chemistry, Junior Consultant (Ay) and Consultant Physiotherapy. Eligible candidates can attend interview from 5 January 2016 to 19 January 2016.
Date of interview: 5 January 2016 to 19 January 2016
ACRI Vacancy Details
- SRF (Ay.): 3 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 2 posts
- MTS: 2 posts
- Consultant Bio-Chemistry: 1 post
- Junior Consultant (Ay): 1 post
- Consultant Physiotherapy: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, DEO, MTS & Consultant posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- SRF (Ay.): BAMS from any recognized University/Institute and 2 years Experience in research activity as JRF.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduate or Equivalent degree from any recognized University/Institute, Diploma in Computer Education, Typing speed in English 35 word p.m. or 30 word p.m. in Hindi on Computer and Good Knowledge of Computer in English & Hindi typing.
- MTS: 10th class passed or Equivalent from any recognized board.
- Consultant Bio-Chemistry: MSc Bio-Chemistry (Clinical) OR MD in Bio-Chemistry.
- Junior Consultant (Ay): B.A.M.S from any recognized University/Institute.
- Consultant Physiotherapy: Graduate in Physiotherapy.
- SRF (Ay.): Maximum 35 years
- Data Entry Operator: Maximum 27 years
- MTS: Maximum 25 years
- Consultant Bio-Chemistry: Maximum 65 years
- Junior Consultant (Ay): Maximum 65 years
- Consultant Physiotherapy: Maximum 65 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for ACRI SRF, DEO, MTS & Consultant posts 2015
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with prescribed application format, one set of photocopies and 2 recent passport size photographs from 5 January 2016 to 19 January 2016 at ACRI, New Delhi – 110 026.
Click here for Detailed Notification: