Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) invited online applications for the posts of technician and other posts in various Departments of ACTREC. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 August 2017.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 18 July 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 14 August 2017 up to 05:45 PM
- Last Date of Submitting the Hardcopy of filled- in Application: 18 August 2017 up to 05:45 PM
- Last Date of Updating Fee Payment made: 14 August 2017
ACTREC Vacancy Details
- Deputy Controller of Accounts – 01 Post
- Engineer ‘C’ (Civil) – 01 Post
- Assistant Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Purchase Officer – 01 Post
- Nurse ‘A’ – 37 Posts
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Nuclear Medicine) – 01 Post
- Networking Technician ‘C’ – 02 Posts
- Technician ‘C’ (BMT) – 01 Post
- Stenographer – 02 Posts
- Technician ‘A’ (Fitter) – 01 Post
Posts under ‘Special Recruitment Drive for Schedule Tribes (ST)’
- Technician ‘C’ (Composite Lab) – 01 Post
- Technician ‘C’ (Radio-diagnosis) – 01 Post
- Technician ‘A’ (Plumbing) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technician and Other Posts
- Deputy Controller of Accounts/ Assistant Accounts Officer: Possess ICWAI/ FCA Degree or MBA (Finance) or Post- Graduate Degree in Commerce/ SAS or equivalent.
- Engineer ‘C’ (Civil): Possess B. Tech. or BE Degree in respective discipline.
- Assistant Administrative Officer/ Assistant Purchase Officer: Posses Graduate Degree with Post- Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the respective discipline.
- Nurse ‘A’: Possess Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery with Diploma in Oncology Nursing or B. Sc. Nursing.
- Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Nuclear Medicine): Possess Bachelor’s Degree with Nuclear Medicine Technology or B. Sc. Degree with Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Technology (D.M.R.I.T.).
- Networking Technician ‘C’: Possess Diploma (03 years) in concerned field or Graduation Degree in Computer Science
- Technician ‘C’ (BMT)/ Technician ‘C’ (Composite Lab): Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ H.S.C) Pass with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
- Technician ‘C’ (Radio-diagnosis): Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ H.S.C) Pass with Diploma in Medical Radiology /Medical Imaging Technology or equivalent.
- Stenographer: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ H.S.C) Pass with Shorthand Speed @ 80 w.p.m. and typing Speed @ 40 w.p.m. and Certificate Course of MSCIT.
- Technician ‘A’ (Fitter/ Plumbing): Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard/ S.S.C) Pass or NCTVT or ITI (02 years) Certificate Course in the concerned trade
Application Fees for Technician and other Posts
- Gen/ OBC & Others: Rs. 300/- through online mode as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Ex- Serv. (applying 1st time for civil post) Candidates: Exempted from fee payment.
How to apply for ACTREC, Technician and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the ACTREC’s Website www.actrec.gov.in and upload the latest photograph and the signature if required along with other necessary documents as required so as to reach to the office on or before 14 August 2017 up to 05:45 PM. Candidate has to take the printout of filled in application and submit the hard copy along with the other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Sr. Administrative Officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector – 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210 on or before 18 August 2017 up to 05:45 PM.
Selection Procedure for Technician and Other Posts
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Academic Qualification/ Experience/ Written Test and/ or Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
Scroll Down for More Jobs