Great Lake Institute of Management is one of the top Institutes of Management in India. Post Graduate Diploma in Management has a clear focus on emerging economies and their growth. PGDM is an AICTE approved programme. Find all the details below.
Important Dates for admission in Great Lake Institute of Management
- Last date of submission for First Cycle- 28 February 2013
- Last date of submission for Second Cycle- 31 March 2013
Eligibility Criteria for admission in Great Lake Institute of Management
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- All applicants should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized institution with Minimum 50% marks
- Freshers and candidates with up to 24 months of work-experience by 31 March 2013 ONLY are eligible to apply.
Application Fee for admission in Great Lake Institute of Management
How to Apply for admission in Great Lake Institute of Management
Candidates can choose to apply by any of the following methods:
- Fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 1,500 by credit card.
- Make a payment of INR 1,500 at select vendor outlets centers IMS, T.I.M.E and procure a coded number key for applying online. The admission kits will be available from the second week of October, 2012.
- Purchase the application form from the Great Lakes Offices in Chennai (Saidapet and Manamai).
- Use the unique key to register and begin filling out the form.
- The eventual application process is online for all candidates.
- Candidates have to provide the email ID of the recommender. The recommendation letter will be collected online from the recommenders subsequently at a later date.
Click here for more information
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA