Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI), established in 1986 by Ministry of Commerce, Government of India is one of the renowned institutes in the areas of Retail, Fashion, Design and Technology. The institute invited applications from intended and eligible candidates for admission to five years Integrated (BBA+ MBA) programmes for the academic session 2013-14.
Name of the Programme
• Integrated (BBA + MBA) in Retail Management
• Integrated (BBA + MBA) in Business Management
• Issue of prospectus/application form closes on: 20 May 2013
• Deadline for submission/receipt of application form: 20 May 2013
• Date of entrance test- AIST: 14 June 2013, 15 June 2013 and 16 June 2013
• Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 exam from any recognised board.
• Aspirants appearing in the qualifying examination are provisionally permitted to appear in the entrance test. Such applicants will be required to submit mark sheets at the time of admission.
Selection of the eligible candidates will be based on their performance in computer based - All India Selection Test (AIST) to be held in 30 cities by the institute.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 500 and can be paid through one of the following modes:
• Cash payment while attaining prospectus from FDDI campuses or branches of Axis bank
• Credit/ Debit card while applying online
• Demand Draft in favour of FDDI payable at New Delhi (in case of downloaded form)
How to Apply
• Admission seekers can apply online or download the application form from the institute’s website.
• Candidates can also purchase the Prospectus along with the admission form can be FDDI campus at Noida, Rai Bareilly, Chennai, Kolkata, Chhindwara, Rohtak and Jodhpur
• Besides this, the prospectus can also be attained from branches of Axis Bank across India.
• Applicants must send duly filled admission form along with DD (in case of downloaded form) and attested copies of relevant documents to below mentioned address so as to reach within the specified time span:
Footwear Design and Development Institute
To obtain more details, please visit official website of the institute.