Aids Control Committee Chhattisgarh Job Notification:
Aids Control Committee, Chhattisgarh invited applications for recruitment of 09 Counselor and Other Posts. The interested eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 13 April 2016.
Advertisement No: 3325/CMO/Aids Control/2016
Last Date of Application: 13 April 2016
Aids Control Committee Chhattisgarh Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- ICTC Counselor – 04 Posts
- ICTC Lab Technician – 04 Posts
- Blood Bank Counselor -01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Aids Control Committee Counselor and Other Jobs:
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- ICTC Counselor: Should have completed PG/ Diploma/Degree in (Psychology/Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/Human Development/ Nursing with one year experience or Graduation in (Psychology/Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/Human Development/ Nursing) with minimum 3 Years experience in relevant field.
- ICTC Lab Technician: Graduation/ Diploma in Medical Lab Technology with 1 and 2 Years experience respectively in concerned field.
- Blood Bank Counselor: Post Graduate in Social Work/Sociology/Psychology/Anthropology/ Human Development with minimum 2 Years post qualification experience.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 Years
How to Apply for Aids Control Committee Counselor and Other Jobs:
The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format. Candidates can send their filled in applications to ‘CMHO, South Baster, Dantewada, Chattishgarh’ on or before 13 April 2016.