All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Field Worker, Field Attendant and Laboratory Technician. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 8th, 9th & 10 August 2017.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview for Field Worker – 08 August 2017
- Date of Walk-in-Interview for Laboratory Technician- 09 August 2017
- Date of Walk-In-Interview for Field Attendant – 10 August 2017
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy Details
- Field Worker (Nutrition)- 3 posts
- Laboratory Technician – 1 post
- Field Attendant – 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Worker, Field Attendant & Lab Technician Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Field Worker (Nutrition) - Post-Graduate in Home Science/ Applied Nutrition/ Food and Nutrition/ Dietetics from recognized university. Experience in carrying out community survey.
- Laboratory Technician – 12th pass in Science Subjects and 2 years diploma (DMLT or 12th in Science Subjects with one year DMLT and one year required experience in a recognized Orgn. as Technician ‘B’ or two years field/ laboratory experience; *B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience
- Field Attendant – 10th Pass/ High school/matric/ equivalent; One year experience in carrying out community survey.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhopal, Field Worker, Field Attendant & Lab Technician Posts
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on scheduled dates and time at Department of Community and Family Medicine, Second Floor, Medical College Building, AIIMS Bhopal. Candidates are required bring duly filled in application form (which can be download form aiims official website) and all original documents along with a set of photocopies and a passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Scroll Down for More Jobs