All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Officer, Lab Technician and Lab Attendant. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 13 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 13 June 2018
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Details
- Research Officer – 1 Post
- Lab Technician – 1 Post
- Lab Attendant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Officer, Lab Technician and Lab Attendant Posts
- Research Officer – M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Life sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology /Genetics from a recognized University.
- Lab Technician – B.Sc. in Life Sciences or 12th with BMLT and 1 year of relevant experience.
- Lab Attendant – 12th with science Or B.Sc. from a recognized University.
How to apply for AIIMS Delhi Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Research Lab Department of Emergency Medicine JPN Apex Trauma Centre AIIMS, New Delhi-110029 latest by 13 June 2018.