All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) invited application for recruitment to 17 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 May 2015.
- Closing Date for Registration: 24 May 2015
Details of Post
- Senior Research Officer: 01 Post
- Research Officer (Medical): 01 Post
- Research Officer (Non-Medical): 01 Post
- Computer Programmer: 02 Posts
- Assistant: 01 Post
- Statistician: 01 Post
- Field Investigator: 04 Posts
- Lab Technician: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 03 Posts
- Field Attendant: 02 Posts
- Senior Research Officer: Rs 57443+HRA
- Research Officer (Medical): Rs 54338+HRA
- Research Officer (Non-Medical): Rs 43470+HRA
- Computer Programmer: Rs 29187/- p.m.
- Assistant: Rs 28773/- p.m.
- Statistician: Rs 28773/- p.m.
- Field Investigator: Rs 27945/- p.m.
- Lab Technician: Rs 16560/- p.m.
- Data Entry Operator: Rs 16560/- p.m.
- Field Attendant: Rs 14490/- p.m
- Senior Research Officer: MD/MS/MDS/ (Ophthalmology) with 2 years research/teaching experience or diploma with 3 years experience.
- Research Officer (Medical): MD/MS in Ophthalmology or Diploma with 1 year experience after attending degree.
- Research Officer (Non-Medical): Master’s degree in related discipline with 3 years research/teaching experience after completing internship.
- Computer Programmer: BE/B.Tech (Computer science/Computer Engg.) or Post graduation in computer application.
- Assistant: University Degree
- Statistician: M.Sc Statistic/M.A.(Stata/Maths/Economics/Sociology with statistics as a paper)
- Field Investigator: 10+2 with one year experience in the field work relating to health/training related to health investigation. OR B.Sc.in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized university/institution will be preferable.
- Lab Technician: Degree in Science from a recognized university OR 12th class pass with science subject (10+2 system) or intermediate (Science) or equivalent from a recognized university/institution. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized institute.
- Data Entry Operator: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Field Attendant: Middle School standard pass
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post from the official website of AIIMS. The filled up application form along with other details should reach the address Room No.787, 7th Floor Community Ophthalmology Department Dr.R.P.Centre, AIIMS on or before 24 May 2015.