AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card: AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2018 has been released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The online exam for the post of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse GD-II) will be held on 07 Feb forAIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, and AIIMS Raipur.
Candidates who have applied for the AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam can Download AIIMS Admit Card from the official website of AIIMS Exams www.aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card Download Link is available below. Candidate can download their AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card by providing their ID, Password and a Captcha for verification in the prescribed link.
AIIMS Nursing Officer exam is scheduled to be conducted on 07 February 2020 (Friday) from 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. There will be 200 objective type questions related to the subject, (180 MCQs) and related to General Knowledge & Aptitude (20 MCQs ). The maximum marks of the AIIMS Staff Nurse Exam are 200 and e duration of the examination shall be 3 hours (180 minutes). There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
The minimum qualifying marks for AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam 2018 is 40% for UR / EWS, 35% for OBC, 30% for SC/ ST and PwD.
As per the official website “the Online (CBT) mode Recruitment Examination will be conducted without a pre-examination screening of the applications of the candidate with regard to their eligibility. Hence, the candidate will be allowed PROVISIONALLY to appear in the Online (CBT) Recruitment Examination”.
How to Download AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card?
- Go to AIIMS Exam official website www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on "Admit card for Recruitment to the post of Nursing Officer - 2018 For AIIMS, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Patna, and Raipur has been uploaded, Kindly use your login credentials to download", given on the homepage
- A new window will open where candidates need to login by proving their credentials
- Download AIIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card
- Take a print out for future use