Sarkari Naukri in Air India Express - Air India Express Limited invited applications for the post of Manager, Deputy Manager, Officer, Deputy Chief, Assistant HR, Assistant General Manager, Store Inspector and Store Keeper on fixed-term contract basis for a period of 5 years. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format within 15 days (19 October 2017) of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application - within 15 days (19 October 2017) of the advertisement
Air India Express Vacancy Details
Total Post - 49
Commercial Department - 01 Post
- Manager- Scheduling & Network Planning (Mumbai) - 01 Post
Finance Department - 14 Posts
- Deputy Chief of Finance (Kochi) - 01 Post
- Deputy Manager- Finance (Anywhere in India and currently at Mumbai ) - 03 Posts
- Officer- Finance ( Anywhere in India and currently at Mumbai) - 05 Posts
- Sr. Assistant Finance/Cashier ( Anywhere in India ) - 05 Posts
HR Department - 03 Posts
- Deputy Chief of HR (Kochi) - 01 Post
- Assistant HR (Mangalore / Kozhikode) - 02 Posts
Engineering Department - 04 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (CAMO) - 02 Posts
- Manager - Airworthiness Review (Thiruvananthapuram) - 02 Posts
Stores Department - 27 Posts
- Store Inspector ( Thiruvananthapuram /Mumbai) - 03 Posts
- Officer Material Management ( Thiruvananthapuram /Mumbai) - 02 Posts
- Store Keeper ( Thiruvananthapuram /Mumbai/Kozhikode/Kochi/Mangalore/Delhi) - 22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Store Keeper and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Manager (Scheduling & Network Planning )- MBA from a recognized university with 5 years of experience in supervisory capacity in the scheduling and network planning department of a scheduled airline with a fleet of at least 10 aircraft.
- Deputy Chief of Finance - CA/ICWA with 10 years of post qualification experience in finance out of which at least 5 years in a supervisory rank. Effective communication / presentation skills. Proficient in English and Hindi – both written and spoken.
- Dy. Manager (Finance) - CA/ICWA with 1 year post qualification experience in Finance Department of a large organisation/ Airline. Knowledge in SAP – Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Knowledge on SAP inventory accounting and management system.
- Officer (Finance) - MBA-Finance from a recognized University/CMA with 2 years of post qualification experience in Finance Department of a large organization
- Sr. Assistant Finance/Cashier - Graduation from a recognized university with 1 year experience in Cashier/Cash handling/Finance Department - Preferably in Airline/Ticketing office.
- Dy. Chief of HR - Post Graduation in HR / Management (specialization in Personnel Management) from a recognized university with 15 years of experience in handling HR Functions in a large organization in similar capacity.
- Assistant HR - Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with 1year post qualification experience in handling HR functions.
- Assistant General Manager (CAMO) - B.E/B.Tech. (Aeronautical/Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics) OR AME Diploma passed from a recognized Institution with BAMEC/BAMEL with 12 years experience of Technical Services in Aviation Industry.
- Manager (Airworthiness Review) - B.E/B.Tech. (Aeronautical/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics) OR AME Diploma passed from DGCA approved Aviation institution and Type rated license in B1 or B2 on Heavy Aircraft in compliance with CAR 66 with 10 years of Aviation experience out of which 3 years as type rated B1 or B2 AME on heavy Aircraft.
- Store Inspector - 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board, AME Diploma by DGCA approved Institute or Diploma in Mechanical,/Electrical/ Aeronautical/ Electronics Engineering recognized by state technical education board and 1 Year aviation experience including OJT/ Practical training period in Airlines or MRO with good knowledge of computers (MS Office) and BAMEC/ BAMEL.
- Officer Material Management - MBA/PG Diploma in Materials Management/Logist ics Management or equivalent with good computer knowledge and 2 years of experience in material management.
- Store Keeper - Graduation in any discipline from a recognized Board or University with 1 year Aviation stores experience in an Airline/Ground handling Agency or clearing and dispatch agency with good knowledge of computers (MS Office)
- Manager- Scheduling & Network Planning - 40 Years
- Deputy Chief of Finance/ Officer Material Management/ Assistant General Manager (CAMO)/ Manager -Airworthiness Review - 45 Years
- Deputy Manager- Finance/ Store Inspector/ Store Keeper - 35 Years
- Officer- Finance - 30 Years
- Sr. Assistant Finance/Cashier / Assistant HR - 25 Years
- Deputy Chief of HR - 50 Years
Selection Procedure for Store Keeper and Other Posts
Selection will be on the basis of written Test, Personal Interview and Pre-employment medical examination.
How to Apply for Air India Express Store Keeper and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with Demand Draft and other necessary documents to "The Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 68201" within 15 days (19 October 2017) of the advertisement
Application Fees for Store Keeper and Other Posts
Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai. SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee ).