Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT), standardized test held by All India Management Association (AIMA) to shortlist the candidates for several under graduate programmes like BBA, BCA, BHM, Integrated MBA etc. AIMA invited applications from intended and eligible candidates for Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) for admission to five year Integrated MBA programme for the session 2013-14 in various B-Schools.
Name of the Test
Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT)
- Deadline for sale of form/ online registration: 1 May 2013
- Last date to submit duly filled application form at AIMA: 3 May 2013
- Date of UGAT (tentative): 11May 2013
- Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Students appearing / appeared in 10+2 are also eligible to apply.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee/ cost of application form and mode of payment are listed below:
- Offline Mode – Rs 450 (by obtaining information bulletin from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi on cash payment.)
- Online Mode- Rs 500 (through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank.)
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can get the application form along with information bulletin from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi on cash payment.
- Admission seekers must register online at AIMA`s website.
Aspirants should also Read