Dr Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research (ACBR) under University of Delhi was established in 1991 by Government of India. The centre announced admission to PhD programme in Biomedical Sciences for the session 2013-14.
Name of Programme
PhD in Biomedical Sciences
- Sale of bulletin begins: 15 April 2013
- Deadline to receive request for bulletin by post: 25 April 2013
- Sale of bulletin and application form ends: 1 May 2013
- Last date to receive completed application form: 15 May 2013
- Interview conducts: July/ August 2013
- Applicants should be Master’s Degree holders in the relevant field of Science, MTech, MVSc, MPharma or MD with at least 55% marks.
- Aspirants must possess BTech or MBBS degree with 70% and 60% marks or equivalent grades respectively.
- Preference will be given to CSIR/UGC/ICMR-NET qualified candidates.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an interview conducted by ACBR.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The cost of application form and mode of payment is mentioned below as per the attainment of information bulletin:
- In person- Rs 1000 (Rs 400 for SC/ST and PWD candidates)
- By post- Rs 1050 (Rs 450 for SC/ST and PWD candidates)
The application form should be purchased through Demand Draft in favour of “Director, Dr B R Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research.”
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the application form from the website of ACBR.
- Besides, information bulletin can also be obtained from the office of the center in person or by post.
- Applicants must send the duly filled application form and DD ( in case of downloaded form) to the undersigned so as to reach within the prescribed deadline:
Dr B R Ambedkar Center for Biomedical Research
University of Delhi
To seek more details, please visit http://www.acbrdu.edu/