The Andaman and Nicobar Administration with the assistance of the Staff Selection Commission invited applications to the recruitment of 23 Stenographer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online before 14 June 2013.
- Last Date for receipt of Application form: 14 June 2013
- Date of Exam: 1 September 2013
Name of the Posts: Stenographer
Total No of vacancies: 23 Posts
- For Male – Candidate age should be between 18 years to 33 years as on 30 June 2013.
- For Female – Candidate age should be between 18 years to 38 years as on 30 June 2013.
- Relaxable for Govt. servants and ST candidates up to 5 years and for OBC 03 years in accordance with the instructions/orders issued by A&N Administration/Govt. of India.
- Must have passed in Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) (XIIth Std.) from a recognized Board /University. Should qualify in the written competitive examination conducted by the A & N Administration with the assistance of Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi.
- Should also qualify in shorthand and typewriting examination with a speed of 80 words per minute in Shorthand and 45 w.p.m. on Computer (45 w.p.m. correspond to 13500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word) for becoming eligible for appointment to the post.
- Should qualify in the written examination as well as Skill/ Trade test conducted by the Administration with the assistance of SSC.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-I (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 2400.
Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured in the written examination subject to
the candidates qualifying in the shorthand and Typewriting Test at the prescribed speed.
How to Apply
- The interested candidates can apply online by register their particulars at http://ls.and.nic.in/rec.
- Completed applications in the “prescribed form” downloaded from internet along with attested copies of certificate should be submitted/sent to the address given below latest by 3.00 P.M. on 14 June 2013
The Deputy Secretary (Personnel),
A&N Administration, Secretariat,
Port Blair, Pin-744101
- The Departmental candidates must submit their application duly filled in all respect supporting with all necessary documents as asked for through proper channel only.
- The candidates other than departmental candidates duly registered his/her name in Local Employment Exchange as a un-employed must enter his registration number at the appropriate box of the Application Form and submit their application duly filled in all respect supporting with all necessary documents as asked for.