The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Manager (Scale-I) and Staff Assistant 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 9 October 2013. The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) is a Scheduled State Cooprative Bank for the State of Andhra Pradesh. The Bank is committed to agricultural and rural development through the Cooperatives.
- Opening Date for Online registration: 19 September 2013
- Closing Date for Online registration: 9 October 2013
- Opening Date for Payment of fee Online: 19 September 2013
- Opening Date for Payment of fee Offline: 21 September 2013
- Closing Date for Payment of fee Online: 9 October 2013
- Closing date for Payment of fee Offline: 14 October 2013
- Date of Written Exam for Manager: 16 November 2013
- Date of Written Exam for Staff Assistant: 17 November 2013
Details of Posts
Name of Post:
- Manager (Scale-I): 50 Posts
- Staff Assistant: 130 Posts
Total No of Posts: 180 vacancies
- Not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years as on 1 September 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Manager (Scale-I): Graduation with minimum 60 % marks or commerce Graduate with minimum 55 % marks
- Staff Assistant: Any Graduate from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in Telugu language is desired.
- Knowledge of English is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates having computer knowledge.
- Rs.400/- for General and BC Candidates
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PC/EXS Candidates
- Manager (Scale-I): Rs.29,786/- per month
- Staff Assistant: Rs.14,774/- per month
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/ Examination and interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online through the website: http://www.apcob.org before 7 October 2013.
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- After online registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following mode-
I.Offline mode: The system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate's details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
II. Online mode: The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.