Anna University invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Analyst and Field Assistant. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 19 June 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission –19 June 2017
Anna University Details
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Analyst – 01 Post
- Field Assistant – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, Analyst and Field Assistant Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – Ph.D Environmental Engineering/ Ph.D (Environmental Science)/M.E Environmental Engineering/ M.E. Environmental Management / M.Sc Environmental Science.
- Analyst – MSc.(Chemistry) MSc. Environmental Science/ B.E (Env.Engg)
- Field Assistant – B.E Civil Engineering /Diploma in Civil Engineering/B.Sc Chemistry / B.Sc Microbiology/B.Sc Life Science/B.Sc Computer Science.
How to apply for Anna University, Analyst and Field Assistant Posts
Interested candidates can send submit applications with all the details of academic qualification and experiences to the Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of EngineeringGuindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025 on or before 19 June 2017 and soft copy of the same may be send to firstname.lastname@example.org. No TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
Scroll down for more jobs