The A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd invited applications for recruitment of Clerk-cum Cashier. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 25 June 2013. The A P Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd. (popularly known as Mahesh Bank) was registered as a Primary Co-operative Society on 30 June 1977. The Bank has commenced its operations on 9 August 1978. The Bank was accorded SCHEDULED STATUS by Reserve Bank of India from 26 October 1996 - the first Co-operative Bank to be accorded this status in the entire South India
- Opening Date for Online Application: 5 June 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application: 25 June 2013
- Date of Payment of Application Fee: 5 June 2013 to 25 June 2013
- Last Date for Edit: 25 June 2013
- Last Date for Reprint: 10 July 2013
- Download of call letters for on-line exam: 01 August 2013 to 11 August 2013
- Date of Written Examination: 11 August 2013
Name of the Post: Clerk-cum Cashier.
Total No. of Vacancies: 100
Candidate age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years as on 30 April 2013.
- Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline from a Recognized University.
- Candidate should have adequate knowledge of operating computers in MS Office and Internet Usage.
- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.500/- through NEFT.
- The details of the account to which fee to be remitted are as follows:
Account No: 13079
Type of Account: Current Account
Account Name: APMCUB LTD Clerical Recruitment – 2013 A
Name of the Bank: The AP Mahesh Co-op Urban Bank Ltd
Name of the Branch: Sultan Bazaar, Hyderabad
IFSC Code: APMC0000006
- Rs. 10,000/- p.m. (approx) during one year probation period.
- After satisfactory completion of the probation, CTC will be Rs.13,790/- (approx) on absorption in to the regular scale applicable to Clerk-cum-Cashier.
Selection will be done on the basis of online test and Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on line through website www.apmaheshbank.com from 05 June 2013 to 25 June 2013.
- No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.