AP Police Recruitment 2019: AP Police has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor in Andhra Pradesh State Prosecution Department. Eligible candidates can apply for the AP Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment on or before 31 October 2019.
Last Date of Application - 31 October 2019
AP Police Vacancy Details
Assistant Public Prosecutors in Andhra Pradesh State Prosecution Department – 50 Posts
- Zone - | (Visakhapatnam Range)
- Zone - ll (Eluru Range)
- Zone - lll (Guntur Range)
- Zone - lV (Kurnool Range)
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Law awarded by any University in lndia, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or of any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent quantification. The candidates who have passed five year course in law after intermediate are also eligible years experience in Fire Fighting and Rescue Operations.
- The candidate must have practised as an advocate for not less than three (3) years active practice in Criminal Courts in the State as on the date of notification
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of written examination
How to Apply for AP Police Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website (the direct link is given below) on or before 31 October 2019.