Andhra Pradesh SWREIS Job Notification: Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Education Institutions Society (APSWREIS) has released the recruitment notification for the posts of District Coordinator, TGT, Warden and other. The APSWREIS has invited for appointment of DCO / Principal Grade-II / Trained Graduate Teacher / Caretaker (Warden) through direct recruitment in the Institutions run by APSWREI society in the State.
The application process will be completely online and candidates will be required to pay application fee through online mode only. The online application process for DCO / Principal Grade-II / Trained Graduate Teacher / Caretaker (Warden) has been started from 14 February 2019 and candidates can apply through the application link given below. The last date for submitting applications is 28 February 2019.
The candidates applying for the Andhra Pradesh SWREIS Recruitment 2019 should possess essential educational qualifications.
Advertisement No: 01 /2019
• Last Date of Application: 28 February 2019
APSWREIS Vacancy Details
• Principal -27
Eligibility Criteria for APSWREIS Posts Job
• DCO- Candidate should have a Post Graduate Degree from any university recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). Administrative experience of 3 years in State/Central Govt. Organizations
• Principal - Candidate should have a Post Graduate Degree with 1st class (with minimum 60% marks) from any university recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC). A B.Ed Degree from UGC / NCTE recognized University with minimum of 50 % marks. A total teaching experience of not less than 10 years including a) 3 years of experience as PGT or JL in any Govt/Govt. Aided school/Jr. College OR b) 3 years of administrative experience as Head Master/Principal of a High School or Jr. College funded by State/Central/Union Territory Government
• TGT- A 1st class Post Graduate degree in the subjects shown in the subjects in the advertisement, from any University recognized by UGC with not less than 60% marks in the relevant subject. (In case of SC, ST, BC candidates not less than 55% marks in Post Graduation) . A B.Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC/NCTE recognized University with relevant Subject as one of the methods of teaching. Must have passed TET Paper II conducted by State Government.
• Caretaker (Warden)- Graduation degree from any University recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC). B.Ed.,degree from UGC/NCTE recognized University.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the posts online from the official website www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in , on or before 28 February 2019.