NVS LDC /Storekeeper and Other Posts Job
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) invited application for the recruitment to the post of LDC /Storekeeper and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 13 December 2017.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 13 December 2017
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancy Details:
- Audit Assistant: 03 Posts
- Hindi Translator: 05 Posts
- Stenographer: 06 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 10 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse: 81 Posts
- Catering Assistant: 61 Posts
- LDC / Storekeeper: 440 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 77 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Female Staff Nurse & Other Posts:
- Audit Assistant: Candidates should possess B. Com from a recognized University.
- Hindi Translator: Master’s Degree from the recognized University in Hindi/ English with other language than Master’s Degree at graduation level. Or, Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi/ English with a recognized Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Female Staff Nurse: Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent. Grade ‘A’(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution. Or, B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized University/ Institution. Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council. Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
- Stenographer: Senior Secondary School Certificate (Class XII). Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed 40 words per minute in English. Or, Shorthand speed of 60 words per minutes and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Catering Assistant: Secondary School (X class pass) and Three Years Diploma in Catering or equivalent from an Institution recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India/State Govt. Or Passed Sr. Secondary (Class XII) from CBSE with Hotel Management and Catering as Vocational Subject and at least one-year experience in catering. Or, Passed Sr.Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent and one-year diploma in catering or equivalent from a recognized institution with three years’ experience in catering in reputed institution/hotels.
- Lower Division Clerk (HQ/RO Cadre):Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word. Or, Passed +2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
- Lab Assistant: Middle Pass with General Science.
- Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Lab Assistant: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
- Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant: Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
- Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk: Upper age limit for the post is 27 years.
- Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- as an application fee.
- Catering Assistant, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper, Lab Attendant:Rs. 750/-
How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Non- Teaching Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nvshq.org / www.nvsnt2017.org on or before 13 December 2017.