ISRO-VSSC Recruitment 2017
Sarkari Naukri in ISRO: 33 Vacancies Notified for Scientific/Technical Assistant & Jr. Hindi Translator. Indian Space Research Organisation-Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (ISRO-VSSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant and Junior Hindi Translator. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 23 October 2017.
Advt. No.: VSSC-301
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 9 October 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 23 October 2017
ISRO-VSSC (Published in Latest Employment News) Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant: 28 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 4 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant & Jr. Hindi Translator posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering.
- Scientific Assistant: BSc Degree in Chemistry.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master degree in Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level Or Master degree in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi and English as compulsory/elective subject or either as a compulsory/elective subject at degree level Or Master degree in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level.
How to Apply for Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant & Jr. Hindi Translator posts
The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through the official website on or before 23 October 2017.
Latest Govt jobs