Job Assistant Vacancies 2018
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Job Assistant and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 January 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 11 January 2018
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellowship – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship – 1 Post
- Junior Project Officer– 1 Post
- Technician– 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician– 1 Post
- Job Assistant – 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, SRF, Job Assistant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Educational Qualification:
- Junior Research Fellowship – M.Tech. or B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering / Biochemical Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Biotechnology with valid GATE/NET score or M. Sc. In Microbiology / Biochemistry / Material science with valid GATE/NET score.
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship – M Sc. in any branch of life sciences (microbiology, botany, etc.) OR M Sc. in Environmental / Earth-/Geo- Sciences with valid GATE score OR M Tech. in Biotechnology OR B Tech. in Biotechnology with valid GATE score
- Junior Project Officer– M. Tech. in Food Process Engineering; Process and Food Engineering/Food Technology
- Technician– ITI (Electrical) with minimum 10 years experience in maintenance and fabrication of mechanical/ electrical instruments
- Laboratory Technician– Master degree in Food Science/Biotechnology.
- Job Assistant – Graduation in any discipline.
How to Apply for the IIT Kharagpur Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode upto 11 January 2018.