APPSC AEE Answer Key 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the final answer keys for Assistant Executive Engineer Exam 2019. Candidates appeared for APPSC AEE Mains 2019 can download the answer keys by visiting the official website of APPSC.i.e.psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC AEE Mains Exam 2019 was conducted on 14 and 15 May 2019 at various exam centres. Now, the commission has released the answer keys of all three sets of the main exam. Candidates can check the answer keys and raise objections if any through offline mode.
The objections against APPSC AEE Mains Answer Key 2019 can be raised up to 7 days. To raise objections, candidates are required to download the objection form and submit to the commission with a self-attested copy of hall ticket for verification.
It is expected that the commission would release the result in the month of July 2019. A total of 309 vacancies will be recruited through this exam in the department of Civil and Mechanical Engineering Services. Candidates can download the answer keys by following the steps below.
- Visit the official website of APPSC.i.e. psc.ap.gov.in.
- Click on APPSC AEE Answer Key 2019.
- Candidates are required to click on the link of Paper-1, Paper-2 and Paper – 3.
- Then, the answer keys will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can raise objections, if any, by clicking on the link format for submissions of objections.