Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invited application for recruitment to 27 posts of Research Assistant and Asstt. Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 April 2015.
- Date of publication of advertisement: 23 March 2015
- Last date for submission of application: 27 April 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 27
- Research Assistant: 10
- Asstt. Professor: 17
- Educational Qualification
- Research Assistant: Candidate must have a Bachelor degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with either Statistics, Economics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management. Geography or Commerce as one of the subjects
- Asstt. Professor: Candidate must have a good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject. Candidate must also have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Age Limit 21-38 years
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in prescribed format to the Commission’s Office before the mentioned last date.