APVVP Jobs Notification: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishd has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 8 October 2018.
- Notification for recruitment – 2 October 2018
- Last date for of receipt of applications- 8 October 2018
- Publication of provisional merit list – 29 October 2018
- Last date for receipt of Grievances – 31 October 2018
- Redressal of grievances and publication of final merit list – 3 November 2018
- Counselling for Specialist Doctors, Medical Officers, Staff Nurses and Other Paramedical Staff – 9 November 2018
APVVP Vacancy Details
- Anesthetists – 1 Post
- Anaesthesia – 1 Post
- Medical Officers – 4 Posts
- Staff Nurses (Female) – 20 Posts
- Orthopedic – 1 Post
- Radiology – 1 Post
- Anaesthesia – 2 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Medical Officer and Other Posts
- Anesthetists/Anaesthesia – PG Degree/Diploma in the specific specialty from a recognized University by MCI. The candidates must be registered in AP Medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- Medical Officers – MBBS from Govt. recognized Medical College. The candidates must be registered in AP Medical Council as per the APMC Act.
- Staff Nurses (Female) – B.Sc./General Nursing and Midwifery course with experience of 1 year in ICU NABH Accreditation Hospitals shall be given preference.
- Orthopedic, Radiology, Anesthesia – PG Degree/Diploma in the specific specialty from a recognized University by MCI. The candidates must be registered in AP Medical Council as per the APMC Act.
Age Limit – 18 to 44 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per norms)
How to apply for APVVP Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the DCHS, Vizianagaram latest by 8 October 2018.