Archaeological Survey of India has invited application for recruitment to the post of Conservation Assistant (Grade-1) The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Opening Date for Registration: 08 November 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: Within 20 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Conservation Assistant
- Number of Post: 01 (Unreserved)
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4200
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation/ Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Age Limit: Below 25 years as on 30 September 2014.
Selection Procedure: Written Test/ Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their applications along with attested copies of required testimonials to: Superintending Archaeologist, ASI, Thrissur Circle, Thrissur