Armed Forces Medical College Pune, under the aegis of Ministry of Defence has invited application for recruitment to various Group C civilian posts. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply through prescribed Performa before 21 days from the publication of the advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Article: 23 August 2014
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 21 days from the publication of advertisement
Details of Posts
- Accountant: 01 Post
- LDC: 04 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 06 Posts
- Female Attendant: 02 Posts
- Messenger(Orthopedically Handicapped): 01 Post
- Watchman: 01 Post
- Safaiwala: 01 Post
Total No. of Posts: 16 Posts
- Accountant: A degree in commerce or 10+2 from a recognized university/institute. Those candidates having two years of experience in Cash, Account and Budget work in a government Office/PSU/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body would be given preference.
- LDC: 10+2 degree from any recognized board or university with typewriting speed of 35w.p.m. in English and 30w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Lab Attendant: 10th class pass with work experience in laboratory/drug factory for at least one year.
- Female Attendant: 10th Class pass with minimum two years’ work experience in the trade.
- Messenger(Orthopedically Handicapped): Matriculation passed
- Watchman: Matriculation passed
- Safaiwala: Matriculation passed
- Accountant: Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay- Rs. 2800/-
- LDC: Rs. 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay- Rs. 1900/-
- For Posts 3 to 7 : Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay- Rs. 1800/-
- The age limit for all the post is 18-27 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age-limit for SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Servicemen present as per Government of India rules.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format provided with the advertisement.
- Application form duly filled in and signed should be accompanied by all the other relevant documents and certificates as proof of the claims made by the candidates. The documents should reach “The Commandant, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune Solapur Road, Pune- 411 040’ within 21 days from the publication of the advertisement thorough ordinary post.
- Separate applications must be sent for application in more than one post.
The candidates applying for the posts would have to undergo written examination/practical test that are to be conducted at the AFMC Pune.