Armed forces Medical Stores Depot (AFMSD), Ministry of Defence invited applications for recruitment to the post of LDC, Storekeeper & Labourer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format.
Start Date of receipt of application: 09 November 2013
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Lower Division clerk (LDC): 3 posts
• Storekeeper: 1 post
• Labourer: 4 posts
Total No. of Posts: 8
• Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years for all posts.
• Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
• Lower Division clerk (LDC): 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or in Hindi with a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
• Storekeeper: 10th Class or equivalent. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or in Hindi with a minimum speed of 25 w.p.m. on Computer (30 w.p.m. and 25 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
• Labourer: 10th Class or equivalent.
• Lower Division clerk (LDC): Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
• Storekeeper: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
• Labourer: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in test/interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
• The application complete in all respects along with 2 passport size photograph and necessary documents should be sent to The Commandant, AFMSD, Akurli Cross Road No.3, Kandivali (East), Mumbai – 400101.