Army Institute of Management & Technology (AIMT), Greater Noida notified MBA admissions for the upcoming academic year in 2015. Applications are invited from eligible candidates 31st December 2014.
Important Dates for admission in AIMT:
- Last date for receipt of completed AIMT application form: 31st December 2014
- Last date for receipt of completed AIMT applcation form with late fee: 31st January 2015
- Declaration of short-listed candidates for GD & PI at AIMT, Greater NOIDA: 2nd March 2015
- Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) at AIMT, Greater NOIDA: 9th March to 13th March 2015
- Declaration of Final Merit List by AIMT for candidates placed on selected/Reserve Lists: 15th May 2015
- Dispatch of Call Letters to Selected Candidates and updation of Selected/ Reserve Lists: 15th May to 15th June 2015
- Commencement of Orientation Program: 23rd July 2015
Eligibility Criteria for admission in AIMT:
The candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree with 50 per cent of marks from any of the recognised universities. Foreign candidates with bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Candidates who have bachelor's degree in engineering / technology is recognised as eligible to apply.
Application Fee: Rs. 750/-
How to Apply for admission in AIMT:
1) Candidates desirous of seeking admission to AIMT, Greater Noida can obtain the Information Brochure/Prospectus for MBA programme (2014-16) from the Registrar, AIMT by hand by sending their requisition along with a demand draft for Rs.750/- in favour of Army Institute of Management & Technology payable at Greater NOIDA. Rs.50/- is to be added, if the information Brochure/prospectus is required by post.
2) The application can also be downloaded from the AIMT website. The application form will be submitted on or before 31 December 2014 along with demand draft of Rs.750. Rs. 200/- will be added as late fee, if the application is submitted between 01 Jan 2015 to 31 Jan 2015.
3) Application should be addressed to:
Army Institute of Management & Technology
Plot No M-1, Pocket P-5
Greater Noida - 201306 (U.P.)
4) Information Brochure will also be available at the following locations:
AWES, Adjutant General's Branch IHQ of MOD (Army) Building No.202, Shankar Vihar Delhi Cantonment, New Delhi-10.
AWES Cells of all Command Headquarters.
AWES Cell, HQ Delhi Area, Delhi Cantt.