Army War College, Mhow (Madhya Pradesh) invited applications for the Posts of Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver, Fatiguemen and Safaiwala. The eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format within 45 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement i.e., 31 January 2015.
- Date of Publication of advertisement: 31 January 2015
- Last date of Application: Within 45 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk- 04 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver- 04 Posts
- Fatiguemen- 01 Post
- Safaiwala- 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk
- 12th Class Pass from a recognized Board/University
- Typing Speed of 35 words per minute in English on Computer or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Civilian Motor Driver- Must possess the civilian driving license for heavy vehicles and have two years experience of driving such vehicles.
- Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Must be conversant with the duties of Fatiguemen with one years’ experience.
- Safaiwala- Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- 18-25 Years for Lower Division Clerk, Fatiguemen and Safaiwala
- 18-27 Years for Civilian Motor Driver
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary document so as to reach within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.