Army War College invited applications for the post of Upper Division Clerk and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 45 days (26 September 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date for Application Submission: within 45 days (26 September 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement
Army War College Vacancy Details
- Upper Division Clerk- 03 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver-02 Posts
- Cook-01 Post
- Supervision- 03 Posts
- Fatigman-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Upper Division Clerk and Other Posts
- Upper Division Clerk- 12thpass from recognized Board. Typing speed with 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi
- Civilian Motor Driver-Matriculation. Heavy vehicle license with two years of experience
- Cook- Matric or equivalent.
- Supervision- Matriculation
- Fatigman-Matriculation. One year experience in relevant subject
Age Limit for Upper Division Clerk, Cook and Fatigman Posts – 18-25 Years
Age Limit for Civilian Motor Driver& Supervision Posts– 18-27 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Army War College, Upper Division Clerk and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Entry Board, Junior Command Wing, Army War College, Mohow (M.P) 453441. The Last date of receipt of application is within 45 days (26 September 2017) from the date of publication of advertisement.
Scroll Down for More Jobs