Tripura University came into existence in 1987 and became a Central University with effect from 2 July 2007. It invited applications for the recruitment to 9 posts of Assistant Professors in 9 subjects.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor (1 each in Human Physiology, Music (M. Muse), Psychology, Pharmacy (M. Pharm), Microbiology, Information Technology, Kokborok, Geography & Disaster Management, Sanskrit)
- Number of vacancies: 9
- Pay Scale: Rs 15,600 – 39,100 + AGP Rs 6,000 and other admissible allowances
Last date to receive filled-in application forms: 19 April 2013
- Job seekers must have good academic record with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade points at the PG degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University.
- Further, the intended candidates should be UGC/ CSIR NET qualified or qualified in similar test accredited by UGC such as SLET/ SET (such Masters Programmes in discipline for which NET/ SLET/ SET is not conducted)
- Candidates having PhD degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for Award of PhD degree) Regulation 2009 are exempted from NET/ SLET/ SET qualification.
Applicants shall be selected through an interview to be held by concerned department/ school of the University.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 300 (no fee will be charged from SC/ ST/ PD candidates) and must be paid through Demand Draft in the name of Registrar, Tripura University, Suryamaninagar‐799022, Tripura, India payable at SBI, Tripura University campus Branch (Code:10495).
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply can download the prescribed format of application form from the website of the University
- Completed application form along with necessary enclosures mentioned in the notification and Demand Draft should reach to the undersigned within stipulated time span to the Registar, Tripura University, Suryamananinagar 799022, Tripura, India
To seek further details, visit http://www.tripurauniv.in