Assistant Professor Recruitment 2013 in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University
Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Professors in various subjects. Read to obtain more details
Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMU) is one of the leading Universities of Maharashtra and was established at Nanded by bi-furcating the Marathwada University, Aurangabad on 17 September 1994. SRTMU invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Professors in various subjects.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Number of vacancies: 5
- Subject wise number of vacancies: Mathematics (1), Physical Sciences- Physics (1), Media Studies- Electronic media/ TV & Video Production (1), Foreign Languages – Chinese/ Japanese/ Russian/ Korean/ German (2)
- Pay Scale: Rs 15,600 – 39,100 + AGP Rs 6,000
- Last date to receive filled-in application forms: 15 March 2013
- Probable dates of Interview: 20 March to 25 March 2013
- Applicants should possess good academic record with minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from accredited foreign University.
- Besides this, the intended candidates must be UGC/ CSIR National Eligibility Test (NET) qualified or qualified in similar test accredited by UGC like SLET/SET.
- Aspirants possessing Ph D in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for Award of Ph D degree) Regulation 2009 are exempted from NET/SLET/SET qualification.
Candidates who fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria shall be selected through an interview to be held at the University.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 600 for General category posts and Rs 300 for Reserved posts. The fee should be paid through the non refundable Demand Draft of nationalized bank drawn in the name of Registrar, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded payable at Nanded.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply can download the prescribed format of application form from the website of the University or Government of Maharashtra website
- Aspirants are required to fill the application form and pay the application fee in form of DD.
- In addition to filling up the application form, applicants should fill the API Score Performa available on the University’s website.
- Applicants must send the filled-in application form, API Score Performa, DD and attested copies of certificates in five sets to the following address so as it reach within the prescribed time span:
Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University