ATMA 2018 Result will be announced soon by AIMS, as per the latest update provided by the exam conducting authority. The AIMS ATMA Result 2018 will be made available online on the official website of the test i.e. www.atmaaims.com today. Candidates who have appeared for the ATMA Exam on 25th February can login to their account to download the ATMA MBA Exam Result online.
Alternatively, you will also find a direct link to ATMA 2018 Result Download here on this page. Our team will also keep you posted about all the latest developments with regards to the ATMA 2018 Result, in case of any delay or postponement. Therefore, candidates are requested to keep refreshing this page to get the ATMA Result Download link as well as all the updates related to it.
To help candidates understand and analyse their ATMA Result 2018 properly, we have provided all the important details and information about it below. Candidates can go through the article to understand the different aspects related to AIMS ATMA Result 2018.
Steps to download ATMA Result 2018
The first thing that candidates must know and understand as far as ATMA 2018 Result is concerned is the steps to check the result online on the official website. Below, we have given the step-by-step information to download the ATMA result scorecard online. Candidates can follow these steps to download the AIMS ATMA Result easily.
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. www.atmaaims.com
- Step 2: Click on the Login Button / the direct ATMA Result scorecard link given on this page
- Step 3: Select the 25th Feb 2018 as exam date from the drop-down menu
- Step 4: Enter PID and Password and click on ‘Log In’ button
- Step 5: Click on ATMA Result 2018 scorecard download option
- Step 6: Check the ATMA 2018 Result scorecard
- Step 7: Take printout of the ATMA scorecard for future reference
Details to be checked in ATMA Score Card 2018
ATMA 2018 Scorecard that you download from the official website i.e. www.atmaaims.com will contain crucial personal information along with your score. Therefore, you need to check the ATMA 2018 scorecard properly and cross-verify all the details given in the scorecard. Candidates must check all the following details on the ATMA Result scorecard 2018.
- Candidate’s Personal Details: The ATMA Result scorecard would carry Name & address of candidates. Candidates must ensure that the name and address provided is without any mistakes.
- Exam Details: The ATMA 2018 Result scorecard will also contain candidate’s roll number, test date, month and year.
- Section-wise scores: The scorecard will contain section-wise scores for all the three sections i.e. Quantitative Skills, Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning.
- Overall ATMA Result 2018 Score: Total scaled score out of 800.
- Overall ATMA Percentile: It would denote percentage of ATMA test-takers who have scored below the candidate in the current exam.
ATMA Score Calculation Process
ATMA score calculation process is another important aspect that candidates must keep in mind while evaluating their ATMA Scorecard and percentile. The AIMS exam paper evaluation team follows the below given guidelines or marking scheme:
- For Correct Answers: 1
- For Un-attempted Questions: 1
- For Incorrect Answers: -.025
Scaled Scores: On the basis of above given marking scheme, raw scores for each of the candidates are derived and then they are statistically scaled with reference to the total number of test takers. The final scaled scores will be listed on the ATMA 2018 scorecard.
Percentile: Apart from the scaled ATMA score, the ATMA 2018 scorecard will also contain percentile of the candidate. Percentile is an indicator or the percentage of candidates who are below the candidate from the total test-taker population. For instance, if a candidate scores 95.98 percentile, it means that of the 95.98% of the total number of test takers scored below or got less marks than the candidate.
After the declaration of ATMA 2018 Result
ATMA 2018 is an MBA entrance exam test and it enables you to seek admission to MBA programmes at over 200+ MBA colleges in India. So, post declaration of ATMA 2018 Result, the score / percentile of the candidate is sent to five B-schools chosen by the candidate during the ATMA 2018 online registration / application process for consideration for admission. All the participating institutes or B-schools that accept ATMA 2018 score have the right to decide their own admission criteria and on the basis of that, candidates are called in for further screening rounds for the final admission to MBA programmes. Candidates who want to send their ATMA 2018 scores to more than 5 B-schools have the option to do so by writing to ATMA office and paying a fee of Rs 150/- per additional MBA College applied for.
ATMA 2018 Cut-offs
ATMA 2018 Cut-offs are decided by the participating institutes or B-schools accepting ATMA 2018 score for MBA admission. ATMA Cutoffs are the minimum score or qualifying marks that a candidate must score to be shortlisted by the participating B-schools for further screening rounds. Generally, MBA colleges release the ATMA Cut-offs for post the announcement of ATMA Result. Candidates who score equal or more than the ATMA 2018 cut-offs for a particular B-school are then called in for Interview and GD rounds for the final selection. Generally, the ATMA 2018 cut-offs range between 70 to 150.