BARC Hospital invited applications for recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer and Other. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 25 September 2017.
- Date for walk in interview – 25 September 2017
BARC Hospital Vacancy Details
Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer: 12 Posts
- Medicine – 06 Posts
- Paediatric – 02 Posts
- Orthopedics – 02 Posts
- Radiology – 01 Post
- Surgery - 01 Post
(Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor – 03 Posts
- (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Radiology) – 2 posts
- (Non-DNB) Junior/Senior Resident Doctor (Medicine) –1 post
Resident Medical Officer – 03 Posts
- Resident Medical Officer (ICCU/Med.) – 2 Post
- Resident Medical Officer (Casualty/Disp.) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Resident Medical Officer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer: MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university in the concerned specialty. The candidates having Diploma must possess minimum 2 years of Post diploma experience in the specialty concerned.
- Jr. Resident Doctor - MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution. Consolidated pay: Rs. 48,000/- per month.
- Sr. Resident Doctor- MBBS degree from recognized university plus Post Graduate Diploma in the requisite discipline recognized by Medical Council of India or MBBS degree along with one year experience as Junior Resident Doctor preferably in the requisite discipline.
- Resident Medical Officer- MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution.
Age Limit – up to 40 years
How to Apply for BARC Hospital, Resident Medical Officer and Other Posts
Interested Candidates may attend the interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies of all essential documents with original documents and one passport size photograph at 1st Floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094 on 25 September 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs