Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishvavidyalya (BCKV), West Bengal invited application for recruitment to 104 posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor and others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 01 June 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 01 June 2015
Details of Post
- Assistant Professor: 49 posts
- Associate Professor: 15 posts
- Professor: 36 posts
- Director of Extension Education: 01 post
- Special Officer (Development): 01 post
- Security Officer: 01 post
- Law Assistant: 01 post
Pay Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Professor: 1st class or 2nd high class Masters Degree in the relevant subject discipline or equivalent Degree of a foreign University.
- Associate Professor: 1st class or 2nd high class Masters Degree in the relevant subject discipline or equivalent Degree of a foreign University.
- Professor: 1st class or 2nd high class Masters Degree in the relevant subject discipline or equivalent Degree or a good Bachelors Degree.
- Director of Extension Education: consistently good academic record with 1st or high 2nd Class Master’s Degree (B+) in Agril. Science or any of the allied subjects; ii) A Doctorate Degree in the relevant subject ; iii) 10 years’ experience in planning of extension education activities in the broad field of agriculture, organizing projects involving demonstration or approved agricultural practices, training of field personnel and coordinating and supervising the activities of field extension works with well developed leadership, ability and understanding of the problems of the farmers.
- Special Officer (Development): Uniformly good academic record with a B+ Master’s Degree or its equivalent; (ii) At least 5 years experience in a supervisory capacity in University or Research Institute or a Government / Quasi -Govt. Organisation.
- Security Officer: Should have a University degree in any discipline; ii) At least 10 years’ experience involving supervision, control, planning & management of Watch & Ward personnel not less than 500 personnel in a Govt. or Semi Govt. Organization.
- Law Assistant: Law Graduate form recognized University/Institution with at least 50% marks in the Law Examination.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested for the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the office of the Registrar before 01 June 2015.