Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Graduate Engineers. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online before 5 June 2014. BEL was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
• Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 21 May 2014
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 5 June 2014
• Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 10 June 2014
• Date of Written Examination: 6 July 2014
Name of the post: Graduate Engineers
Name of the Disciplines:
• Electronics: 100
• Mechanical: 75
• Computer Science: 20
• Civil: 3
• Electrical: 2
Total Number of posts: 200 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16400 – 3% – 40500 + DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and other perquisites as admissible.
• Candidate should Engineering Degree in Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Communication, Telecommunication, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering disciplines only from AICTE approved Colleges.
• Candidates with AMIE/ AMIETE in the above specializations are also eligible.
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years as on 1 May 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay Rs.500/- as application fee through bank Challan.
• SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
• Selection process will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview.
• The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines/specializations and General Aptitude.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply on line through website of BEL: www.bel-india.com
• After applying online candidates are required to send Challan (Company Copy) having Journal No. (in case of GEN/OBC candidates only) along with the print out of the filled online application form having auto generated Registration Number with photograph affixed and duly signed, to Post Box No.3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 by ordinary post only so as to reach on or before 10 June 2014.
NHM ZSS Kandhamal Recruitment 2019 for 71 Staff Nurse, MBBS Doctor, Accountant and Other Posts
Ambedkar Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019, Apply for 33 Senior Resident Posts
DMF Keonjhar Recruitment 2019 for 27 Doctors Posts
NHM Cuttack Recruitment 2019, Walk in for 62 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Lab Technician Posts