Bharat Electronics Limited invited application for recruitment to Deputy Engineers Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 29 June 2013. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 29 June 2013
Name of the posts: Deputy Engineers
Total Number of posts: 4 Posts
- Candidates age limit should be below 27 years for General, 30 years for OBC and 32 years for SC/ST candidates as on 01 May 2013.
- Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
- M.E / M.TECH – in Microwave Engineering from a reputed college. Aggregate marks of Minimum 70% or equivalent CGPA for General& OBC candidates and 60% or equivalent CGPA for ST candidates.
- Candidates who are in final semester may also apply. However they should have secured 70% or equivalent CGPA for General & OBC candidates and 60% or equivalent CGPA for ST up to 3rd Semester.
Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque for Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates towards application fee drawn on any Scheduled Bank (preferably State Bank of India) payable at Bangalore in favour of 'Bharat Electronics Limited'.
- SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.16400 – 3% – 40500 + admissible Allowances
Selection process will be done on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview.
A merit list (based on aggregate percentage of marks) will be prepared and a limited number of candidates only will be called for the Written Test. Only candidates shortlisted in the written test will be called for the interview. Final selections will be based on overall performance in the written test and interview. All correspondence will be sent by post only.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to download prescribed application form from Official website of BEL: www.bel-india.com
- The application complete in all respects along with self attested copies of SSLC/Matriculation certificate, marks cards of all semesters of BE/B.Tech., Degree certificate of B E/B Tech , ME / M.Tech marks cards, Degree certificate of M E/M Tech, certificate from previous employer regarding post qualification experience if applicable, ST / OBC, PWD certificate (in the required format, if applicable) and other relevant certificates, by super scribing the top of the envelope with the name of the post applying for, should be sent by Ordinary on or before 29 June 2013 to the following address:
Deputy Manager (HR/Central),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Jalahalli Post, Bangalore - 560 013