Bharatiya Mahila Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I. The eligible candidates have to send their online application before 30 September 2013. Bharatiya Mahila Bank, the first women's public sector bank headquartered in Delhi is gearing up to be operational by November 2013. The key objective of this Bank is to focus on the banking needs of women and promote economic empowerment.
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 19 September 2013
- Closing Date of Online Application Form: 30 September 2013
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer in JMGS-I
- Number of the Post: 115
- Candidate age should be between 20-30 years as on 1 September 2013.
- Relaxation will be as per rules of the govt.
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14500-600x7/18700-700x2/20100-800x7/25700
The selection of the candidates will depend on the category wise number of vacancies among those who apply online. The requisite number of candidates will be provisionally allotted based on merit in CWE PO/MT II process.
How to Apply
- Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Banks website link: http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/bmbsep13/ from 19 September 2013 to 30 September 2013.
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
After submitting Application form, a unique system generated registration slip will be generated. Candidates have to download the copy of registration slip and keep it for future use.