Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Scientific Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 November 2017.
- Closing date for submission of application:24 November 2017
Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited Vacancy Details:
- Scientific Assistant: 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientific Assistant Posts:
- Health Physics: Candidates should possess B.Sc (Physics) with minimum 60% marks.
- Chemistry: B.Sc (Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks.
- Electrical: Diploma (Electrical) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Mechanical: Diploma (Mechanical) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
- Instrumentation: Diploma (Instrumentation) (3 yrs. after SSC) with minimum 60% marks.
Gen: Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
OBC: 33 years.
SC/ST: 35 years.
Selection Procedure for Scientific Assistant Posts:
Candidates have to appear for a written test. Those qualified in the written test will be called for Personal Interview. The candidates successful in both the written examination and Personal Interview will be empaneled only on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited Scientific Assistant Posts 2017
Candidates can apply online through the website www.bhavini.nic.in on or before 24 November 2017.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.