Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi Jobs Notification: Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and others. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach to the office within 21 days (20 January 2018) from the date of the publication of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application: Within 21 days from the date of the publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
Banaras Hindu University Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow – 05 Posts
- Research Associate– 02 Posts
- Research Scientist ‘B’ - 01 Post
- Research Assistant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF & Other Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Possess Master’s Degree in the appropriate discipline with NET/ GATE qualified or MBBS or M. Tech in concerned field.
- Research Associate: Possess Ph. D. Degree.
- Research Scientist ‘B’: Possess Master’s Degree in respective discipline or Ph.D.
- Research Assistant: Possess Master’s Degree in concerned field.
Between 18 to 27 years
Experience required for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Other Jobs
- Research Scientist ‘B’: 05 years
- Research Assistant: 04 years
How to Apply for Banaras Hindu University JRF & Other Posts 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the in the prescribed format and send the application along with other details to Principal Investigator, DST – Mahamana Centre of Excellence for Climate Change Research, Institute of Environment & Sustainable Development, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221 005 and email the same at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days from the date of the publication of the advertisement in Employment News.