Banaras Hindu University Jobs Notification: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invited applications for the post of Technical Assistant and Office Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days (08 June 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date of Application: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Written test/Skill Test- 19 June 2017
Banaras Hindu University Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant – 03 Posts
- Office Assistant- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant and Office Assistant Job
- Technical Assistant – M.Sc. or B.sc with four years’ experience in the relevant area or Diploma with three years’ experience in the relevant area
- Office Assistant- Second class graduate with at least six month of training on the use of computer for office automation, Book keeping and word processing from a certified institute or second class graduate with diploma in computer recognized by AICTE
Age Limit for Technical Assistant and Office Assistant Job
How to Apply for the Banaras Hindu University Technical Assistant and Office Assistants Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Dean, Faculty of Science, Banaras Hindu University , Varanasi 221 005. Last date of receipt of application is within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement. The skill test /written test is on 19 June 2017 in Lecture Theatre Complex, Institute of Science , BHU at 10:00 AM. Eligible candidates are advised to report at 9:30 AM at Lecture Theatre Complex. Institute of Science, BHU on 19 June 2017.