Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018 for 101 Clerk, Assistant, Translator and Care Taker Posts: Bihar Vidhan Sabha has invited applications for the recruitment of Teacher, Clerk, Assistant and Translator Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or 31 before October 2018.
Under Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018 to apply for Assistant and Assistant Caretaker posts, candidates need to have graduation in any subject from a recognised university or institution.
However for Junior Clerk vacancy under Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018, a candidate must be 12th pass in any stream from a recognised board or university.
The online application for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018 can be completed through the official portal, www.vidhansabha.bih.nic.in, of Bihar Legislative Assembly.
Important Date Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018
Last Date of Application –31 October 2018
Vacancy Details Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018
Total Posts –101
- Assistant – 54 Posts
- Junior Clerk – 17 Posts
- Research Assistant – 08 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 10 Posts
- Urdu Assistant – 02 Posts
- Translator Hindi & English – 2 Posts
- Urdu Translator – 02 Posts
- Assistant Care Taker – 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant: Graduation or equivalent qualification
- Research Assistant: PG Degree in any subject with a Bachelor in Library Science Library Assistant: PG Degree in any subject with a Bachelor in Library Science from the State Government / University recognized by the Central Government.
- Assistant Librarian: Graduate from a recognized University in Library Science
- Urdu Assistant: Graduation or equivalent qualification.
- Urdu Translator: Graduation or equivalent qualification, in which a subject of language at the graduate level must be Urdu
- Translator (English / Hindi): Graduation in Hindi with English as one of the subjects or Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Assistant Caretaker: Graduate or equivalent qualification
- Junior Clerk: 12th pass.
Minimum Age Limit
- Library Assistant, Urdu Assistant, Research Assistant, Urdu Translator, Translator (English / Hindi) - 21 years.
- Junior Clerk - 18 years
Maximum Age Limit
- UR (male) - 37 years,
- Unreserved (female), Backward class and extremely backward class (male and female) - 40 years
- SC/ST (male and female) - 42 years.
How to Apply for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply online for the post through www.vidhansabha.bih.nic.in on or 31 before October 2018.
- Women/SC/ST/PwD (Bihar State)-Rs 100/-
- Other – Rs. 400/-