Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital Jobs Notification: Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital, Delhi has invited application for the 21 posts of Senior Residents. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-Interview scheduled on 21 May 2020.
Candidates with certain educational qualification can apply for Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital Jobs Notification 2020. In a bid to apply for the Senior Resident and other posts, candidates should have MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/DNB/Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty.
Candidates can check the notification link for details of the eligibility criteria and educational qualification in a bid to apply for Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital Jobs Notification.
Date: 14 May 2020
Walk-in-Interview -21 May 2020
Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital Vacancy Details
Senior Resident - 21 Posts
Candidates should have MBBS with Post graduate degree/DNB/Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized University/Institute. If such candidates are not available in specialty, other without post graduating qualification but with total 02 years experience as JR with 01 year experience in concerned specialty may be considered. Must not have competed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institute including regular or Ad-hoc basis.
Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
How to Download: BJRMH Recruitment PDF
- Visit the official website of Delhi Government Health and Family Welfare i.e.-http://health.delhigovt.nic.in/
- Visit to the Vacancy Section available on the home page.
- Click on the link " Walk In Interview SRs on Ad-hoc basis on 21.05.2020 in BJRMH" displaying on the Home Page.
- A new window will open on your screen where you will get the PDF of the desired Notification.
- Download the PDF of the same and take a printout for future.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-Interview along with bio-data with self attested certificates/documents as mentioned in the notification on the 21 May 2020.