BPCL Jobs Notification: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) invited applications for the post of Chemist Trainee & General Workman-B. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 February 2016.
- Opening Date of Application: 25 January 2016
- Last Date of Application: 08 February 2016
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Vacancy Details
- Chemist Trainee: 09 Posts
- General Workman-B-Electrical: 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Chemist Trainee & General Workman-B Posts
- Chemist Trainee: M.Sc (Chemistry) Preferably in Analytical Chemistry in First Class (in marks of 60% in aggregate) from a reputed University.
- General Workman-B-Electrical: 1st Class Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering (in the marks of 60% in aggregate) from a recognized University / Institute.
30 years of age
How to Apply for the BPCL Chemist Trainee & General Workman-B Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official site of BPCL at www.bpclcareers.in on or before 08 February 2016.