Cabinet Secretariat, Government of India invited application for recruitment to 09 posts of Accounts Officer and Assistant Accounts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication (27 June 2015) of advertisement in Employment News.
Last date for receipt of applications: Within 45 days from the date of publication (27 June 2015) of advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Post
- Accounts Officer: 02 posts
- Assistant Accounts: 07 posts
- Accounts Officer: Pay Band-2 (Rs.9, 300-34, 800/- ) plus Grade Pay of liability) Rs 4,800/.
- Assistant Accounts: Pay Band- (with All India transfer 2 (Rs.9, 300-34,800) plus Grade Pay of Rs 4,200/-.
- Accounts Officer: Officers holding analogous post on regular basis who PB-2 plus Rs.5,4001- have qualified Subordinate Accounts 'Services (Grade Pay) examination.
- Assistant Accounts: Persons having passed Subordinate Accounts Services Officer examination and holding analogous post in the Central PB-2 plus RsA,8001- Government Civilian Organization;
Age Limit: Upto 56 years
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to Assistant Director (Pers B) Post Box No. 3003 Lodhi Road Post Office New Delhi-110003 within 45 days from the date of publication (27 June 2015) of advertisement in Employment News.